CKPCET Students Awarded by CM Shri Vijaybhai Rupani 15 June 2017 Shri Vijaybhai Rupani, Hon Chief Minister of Gujarat felicitated Innovators & successful start-ups and promised full support to young innovators of Gujarat. Meet Shah of Computer Engg. was also appreciated for winning at Smart India Hackathon while solving challenges given by HRD Ministry.
Winners of SMART INDIA HACKATHON-17 in Ministry of HRD 1 April 2017 It is a proud moment for we CKPCETians that our students have become winners in SMART INDIA HACKATHON-17 in Ministry of HRD.The details of winners from our college are as follows:
- Team name : TECHNOCRATES/
- Students : Mayank Jariwala, Vishal Sheth, Meet Shah, Smit Shah, Falgun Patel, Vishv Shroff
- Mentors : Chirag Desai and Vimal Gajera
1st Runner up of SMART INDIA HACKATHON-17 in Ministry of Commerce and Industries 1 April 2017 It is a proud moment for we CKPCETians that our students have become 1st runners up in SMART INDIA HACKATHON-17 in Ministry of Commerce and Industries. Special thanks to Prof. Yogesh Kapuriya for being mentor as well as project guide for both of our teams.
- Team name : TECH_GEEKS
- Students : Razin Tailor, Prem Popatia, Hunny Jummani, Shubham Shah, Dhwani Parikh, Khushboo Saboo
- Mentors : Pooja Shah and Prof. Yogesh Kapriya
Winners of IEI Poster Presentation at Ahmedabad 1 September 2016 It is a proud moment for we CKPCETians that our students have become winners in IEI poster presentation competition-2016. The competition wherein, the posters from all over Gujarat were invited. The details of winners from our college are as follows:
- First Price : "Affordable Housing", by Prakash Makwana, Meet Dharasandia, Bharukha Palash (Civil)
- 2nd Runner up : "Smart City", by Komal Kotak, Shreya Patel, Hetashavi Patel (Computer)
Team NavMe has won "Late Shri Dewang Mehta IT Awards 2015" Department of Computer Engieering 7 August 2015 In its fourth year of institutionalizing "Late Shri Dewang Mehta IT Awards 2015" for the engineering students of Gujarat, the project submitted by Computer Engineering Department has won 1st Price.
- Project Title : NavMe - A Navigation System For Marine
- Student(s) : Snehal Rameshbhai Patel, Bhavesh Vrajlal Dobariya and Patel Yahya Iqbalbhai
- Year : 2014-15
- Internal Guide : Prof. Chetan Solanki
Participation in INDIA DESIGN CONTEST - 2015 Department of Electrical Engieering 11 March 2015 Heartiest Congratulations to our students who participated in Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge "INDIA DESIGN CONTEST - 2015". After scrutiny from national level they were selected for Quarter final one month back. And now they are getting selected for Semi Final Round. Total 85 teams were selected from India. Out of them only 5 teams were selected from Gujarat (3 teams from SVNIT, 1 From Nirma University and 1 From CKPCET, Surat).
- Project : "Gesture Controlled Humanoid Hand"
- Students(s) : Deep Kapadia and Nikul Rana
- Batch : BE IV
- Internal Guide : Prof. Urvi N. Patel
Inferno - A National level Event Organized by S.D.Jain International College, 14 February 2015 We Congratulate our students for their wonderful performance and achieving First prize in the Events, "Sing Off" (Group Singing) and "Elocution".
- Sing Off : Krishna Upadhyay, Pariti Shastri, Dhruvi Guard, Tejas Kothiya, Ferish Rana, Razin Tailor, Chintan Chauhan, Shabbar Shayer
- Elocution : Hetal Chauhan
Project among TOP 10 projects at "Late Shri Dewang Mehta IT Awards 2014" Department of Computer Engieering
- Project Title : "Mirror - A Linux based Operating System"
- Student(s) : Badal Trusharbhai Naik, Naitik Nileshbhai Sheth, Parthesh Vireshkumar Parekh, Dhruv Rajeshkumar Sidhdhpuriya and Kalpit Ashvinbhai Lad
- Year : 2013-14
- Internal Guide : Prof. Ami Choksi
Students of Final year computer engineering (batch 2013-14) delivered a seminar titled "Online Self Protection" at Experimental school. Department of Computer Engieering 23 Oct 2013 We congratulate our students of final year Computer Engineering for their good work. They delivered a seminar titled "Online self protection" at Experimental school
- Student(s) : Riddhi, Tarang, Monica, Sandeep, Rohit
Valuablle project work to "Ensure Rider's Safety" Department of Elect. and Comm. Engieering 30 July 2013 Congratulation to the following Project group of department for their a Valuable work to "Ensure Rider's Safety". A news article was published in the Times of India, Ahemadabad
- Student(s) : Ravi Vaghela, Jainish Rana, Pritesh Jadav, Jenish Lad
- Batch : BE IV(2012-13)
- Internal Guide(s) : Jitendra Patel, Manish Lad
Second prize in “Electro-Garage” event in the national level technical festival Prakarsh’13 at SVIT Vasad Department of Electrical Engieering 28 February 2013 The students of of electrical department have won the second prize in “Electro-Garage” event in the national level technical festival Prakarsh ’13 at SVIT Vasad
- Student(s) : Mr. Yogesh Rathore, Mr. Mohamed Arif I. Patel, Mr. Amol Phathbhai Chaudhari, Mr. Ajay Kanubhai Kanadiya
- Batch : B.E II (SEM IV)
Active Participation in Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign Department of Computer Engieering We are heartily congratulating our final year students for taking active participation in breast cancer awareness campaign. As part of their CPDP field work project, all of them had shown their keen interest in this campaign and even distributed pink ribbons among computer faculties and students too.
- Student(s) : Milind Patel and group
Project among TOP 10 projects at "Late Shri Dewang Mehta IT Awards 2012" Department of Computer Engieering 27 July 2012 In its first year of institutionalizing "Late Shri Dewang Mehta IT Awards 2012" for the engineering students of Gujarat, the project submitted by Computer Engineering Department was short listed among Top Ten for final jury Round.
- Team - 3ArrowZ
- Project Title - Facial Recognition Attendance System
- Student(s) - Naman Khandelwal, Hardik Khanpara, Avish Dhamade, Haresh Godhani and Vaibhav Shah
- Industry - Compaqt Infocomm
- Internal Guide - Prof. Chetan Solanki
Congratulations to the Students Batch-2011-12 for their valuable Project work Department of Computer Engieering 11 June 2012 Congratulation to the following B.E. 4th year ( VIII semester) Student’s Project group for their a Project "Utility and Entertainment Applications". A news article was published under the name "Wise Eyes" in the "Sambhav Metro" news paper.
- Student(s) : Shraddha Dwivedi, Poonam Savant, Shally Panchal, Mithila Sompura, Saleha Sacha
Achievements of Ms. Jayati Pandya, Student of B.E IV (Electrical), Batch-2012-13 Department of Electrical Engieering Department of Electrical Engineering would like to congratulate Ms. Jayati Pandya, Student of B.E IV (Batch-2012-13) for her success in sports activity as following:
- First prize in team championship for South-zone Badminton competition on 26/08/2012
- Silver medal in GTU tennis competition (Individual) since last two years.
- Participation in South All India Inter university at Kakinada, Hyderabad.
Students have won the 2nd prize in Terra Incognita at INGENIUM-2010 Department of Mechanical Engieering 23 March 2010 The following students of Mechanical department have won the 2nd prize in Terra Incognita (Paper presentation) at INGENIUM-2010, held at Nirma University, Ahmadabad.
- Student(s) : Abraham Lessil Babu, Thakkar Viral B
Third prize at "Creativity Pool", a competition held at ESSAR Department of Electrical Engieering 15 September 2009 The following students of electrical department have won the third prize on their project at competition held at ESSAR, Hazira.
- Project : "Generator Differential Protection"
- Student(s) : Shayer Aliasgar Parvez (BE IV), Iruvanti Sridhar Rao (BE III), Baid Preeti (BE III)
- Internal Guide : Mr. Milind B Trivedi