Placement is a Valuable Opportunity for our students to integrate relevant, Practical work with academic study. Seen as integral to the student’s degree. The placement is supervised, monitored and assessed accordingly.
In today's competitive job market, work experience gives graduates something extra. The skills a student develops on placement like communication, time and project management, problem solving , team working etc. are invaluable assets when beginning a graduate career.
Campus Recruitment Programme conducted by the college is a very vital activity for the young engineers aspiring for appropriate placements in the industry. Only with its third outgoing batch, the college has already attracted some formidable companies from the industry to recruit students from our campus.
Objectives of the Training & Placement Cell:
- Providing non-academic input to the students by means of Personality Development Workshops, Guest Lectures, mock Group Discussions and interviews etc.
- Generation of awareness in the students regarding future career options available to them.
- Up gradation of the students skill sets commensurate with the expectations of the industry.
- Organizing Educational tours and Industrial visits.
- Providing a platform for both the industry and the students for mutual association and employment.